With a vast array of materials, the selection process may seem overwhelming, however, The Homestar Group will work with you to get the right type of countertop for your bathroom, all the while taking your style and budget into consideration.
- Granite is by far the most popular choice of many homeowners. It is known for its durability as well as its natural ability to resist stains, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Solid Surface countertops have become very popular in recent years. There are a variety of brands to choose from, such as Gibraltar and Corian. Not only do you a variety of brands, you also have a full array of colors and patterns to choose from, so you are certain to find an option that coordinates with your existing decor.
- Quartz is another durable option for your countertop, similar to granite it is naturally resistant to stains, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Marble, another natural stone option is also known for its brilliant shine, and it is not prone to cracking or chipping.
- Laminate is the best choice if budget is your primary concern. It is available in wide variety of colors to coordinate with your style and decor.
- Concrete is also another trending material. It is extremely durable and has the ability to obtain the appearance of stone and is a great choice for those that are looking for an industrial style.